Comeback TWICE is preparing for a comeback (Filming MV) (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow Twice, Red Velvet and Sunmi all at the end of this month. I loved Fancy so I'm anticipating their comeback.
Oh you think they'll comeback this month itself? I thought they'd wait like a month or so xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Happy and sad news at the same time, if Mina will be absent for the comeback. Let's look a the bright side for now, I wonder if they'll comeback during Halloween, again? :sanapray:
Woah Halloween? There's that big of a gap between the time they record their MVs and have their comeback? I'm used to SM where they film their MV one week and then have their comeback the next 🤣
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh you think they'll comeback this month itself? I thought they'd wait like a month or so xD
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting there to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Woah Halloween? There's that big of a gap between the time they record their MVs and have their comeback? I'm used to SM where they film their MV one week and then have their comeback the next 🤣
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting their to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.
Oh true, SM does do that. Well, normally, when GFriend announce their comeback, they start the teasers a couple of weeks later so I was thinking it'll be released in September or October lol. Honestly, I've forgotten how things work with JYP. I'm guessing you're right and it'll be somewhere this month, now that I think about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Suzy
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
323
Location
Mina Room
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Happy and sad news at the same time, if Mina will be absent for the comeback. Let's look a the bright side for now, I wonder if they'll comeback during Halloween, again? :sanapray:
Yaa maybe for Halloween comeback. Queen of Halloween :queen:
 
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
323
Location
Mina Room
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Almost all my faves film their MV and have their comeback like a week or two after so I wasn't expecting their to be such a huge gap in between. I have no idea how JYP works though.
usually they will have gap a month. They teased their comeback for 2 or 3 weeks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread