- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,056
- Reactions Received
- 59,207
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,867
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I was today years old when I realized it wasn't "hare hare" as in two bunnies lolhare hare e e e![]()
7Eight new songs....
![]()
Wait there are 10 songs on there so 9 new songs?7we already have Hare Hare
Still 7 new songs is awesome!![]()
you confused MoguriWait there are 10 songs on there so 9 new songs?
We have heard Dance Again and Hare Hare. Eight new songs!Wait there are 10 songs on there so 9 new songs?
Seems @Moguri and I must find Dance again to be pretty forgettable. It seems neither of us remembers is a old trackWe have heard Dance Again and Hare Hare. Eight new songs!
We have heard Dance Again and Hare Hare. Eight new songs!
Seems @Moguri and I must find Dance again to be pretty forgettable. It seems neither of us remembers is a old track![]()
Repent.Seems @Moguri and I must find Dance again to be pretty forgettable. It seems neither of us remembers is a old track![]()
I either never heard this before....or I heard it and still forgot it lolRepent.
then you should lose your Once card first, I did remember it right away when I looked up the M/VI either never heard this before....or I heard it and still forgot it lol![]()
This is such a beautiful song!Repent.