Teaser TWICE JAPAN 8TH SINGLE [KURA KURA] Individual Teasers (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hypeddd
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Once, what do you all think?

What's your favorite individual teaser?

Sana and Tzuyu are killing me, but they all look fancy~
I liked the teasers for Nayeon, Mina and Sana. But then I'm being biased lol.

This should be a good comeback for them in Japan for sure.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I can't wait to hear a longer snippet of the song. It kept reminding me very vaguely of another song, which I recalled today.
Will this be Japan's "Fancy" or "Feel Special"?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread