Searching TWICE Jeongyeon and Mina with a side of Suga (risking prank cards) (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
These 3 cards are the last cards I need to complete my 2nd and 3rd sets so it'd be nice if someone would help a sister out
I'm also really looking for ATEEZ Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and Yunho

Cards I have for trade:



Hopefully I get some offers cuz these prank cards cost!!
But yes, other offers will be considered
:ankha: :ankha: :ankha:​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you can always reroll the cards, don´t worry about that :).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
you can always reroll the cards, don´t worry about that :).
I don't think I've had the cards for long enough :pikasmart:
I'll do it after like 2 days to be safe
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread