Teaser TWICE MISAMO JAPAN 2nd MINI ALBUM『HAUTE COUTURE』2024.11.6 Release Jacket Shooting Behind Shot -Mina- (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

MISAMO JAPAN 2nd MINI ALBUM
『HAUTE COUTURE』
2024.11.6 Release

Jacket Shooting

Behind Shot
-Mina-
@Once ​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,236
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,838
Ship
Wreck
That's why I said kinda, it's just past Halloween but people will still have the spooky stuff in mind :pepechill:
oh I had to check, but I thought it will release later in november.. also originally the release date of the album was 1 day before halloween, maybe you are on to something :passcodea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Just in time for Halloween...kinda :llama_ramen:
but the comeback is way later than Halloween :passcodea:
That's why I said kinda, it's just past Halloween but people will still have the spooky stuff in mind :pepechill:
oh I had to check, but I thought it will release later in november.. also originally the release date of the album was 1 day before halloween, maybe you are on to something :passcodea:
I thought Halloween ain't much of a thing in Japan, not that I ever been(just a general impression), or much in Korea since itaewon.

Also I'm confused slightly-will the MV release before 24.11.6 like other kpop gg jpn releases n then only the physical album? If so then the MV might be just ard Halloween n the vibe kinda fits the season? No idea, I'm just guessing here.(I needed to put inmy $0.02 in this thread I started LOL)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,236
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,838
Ship
Wreck
I thought Halloween ain't much of a thing in Japan, not that I ever been(just a general impression), or much in Korea since itaewon.

Also I'm confused slightly-will the MV release before 24.11.6 like other kpop gg jpn releases n then only the physical album? If so then the MV might be just ard Halloween n the vibe kinda fits the season? No idea, I'm just guessing here.(I needed to put inmy $0.02 in this thread I started LOL)
I think Halloween is getting more popular globally every year :thumbsupcat:

Also yes, the first M/V will drop before the release date, I would think mid october we will wake up one day and suddenly it's here :sanapeace:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread