- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Gfriend's Yerin
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
Infinite L & Dongwoo
Any f(x)
Medium/High Priority:
Any Oh My Girl
Any CLC
Any fromis_9
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Any Taeyeon
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any aespa
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana, Xiyeon, Nayoung, Eunwoo, Kyulkyung,
(G)I-DLE Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie, Yuqi
Ladies Code EunB, Sojung, Ashley, Rise
I'll also take any NCT members I do not have
SHINee's Minho
Gfriend's Yerin
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
Infinite L & Dongwoo
Any f(x)
Medium/High Priority:
Any Oh My Girl
Any CLC
Any fromis_9
Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Any Taeyeon
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any aespa
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana, Xiyeon, Nayoung, Eunwoo, Kyulkyung,
(G)I-DLE Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie, Yuqi
Ladies Code EunB, Sojung, Ashley, Rise
I'll also take any NCT members I do not have