- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,380
- Reactions Received
- 53,168
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 425,955
- Gender
- Female
No u can’t die yet there is still 7 days!can I say that I am officially dead
okok I won't just yetNo u can’t die yet there is still 7 days!
yes please hang on dearYes! I'm on the brink of death from all the comebacks, but I'll hang on for this one!!!
Especially cuz Zara Larsson is credited for the title (or atleast she tweeted about being part of it) so it's bound to be a bopDamn I'm actually excited for a Twice comeback![]()
ayy certified bop is comingEspecially cuz Zara Larsson is credited for the title (or atleast she tweeted about being part of it) so it's bound to be a bop
i swear i could even hear her voice in the background for some of the teasersayy certified bop is coming
It's not time to die yet, y'all have to wait for that!!!!Yes! I'm on the brink of death from all the comebacks, but I'll hang on for this one!!!
cuz this one will be another bopDamn I'm actually excited for a Twice comeback![]()
hope it has b-sides similar to get loud and love foolishcuz this one will be another bop![]()
I'm very hyped for this comeback so I'm surehope that we will get lots of good songs from this comeback!!hope it has b-sides similar to get loud and love foolish
hopefully a bop of the yeari'm so excited!!!! The styling looks so good, the mv looks cool, and the song sound like it'll be a bop!!!