eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 30 May 2020 #1 Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, lipcandy and 6 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 30 May 2020 #2 Just came to post this lol. I’m calling it already that Firework is gonna be my favorite, followed by M&M and Shadow. Monday, come onnnnn! Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, OnlyCalB and 2 others
Just came to post this lol. I’m calling it already that Firework is gonna be my favorite, followed by M&M and Shadow. Monday, come onnnnn!
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 30 May 2020 #3 Oxygen and Shadow are probably going to be the 2 standout b-sides for me Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB, eclipsoul and 1 other person
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 May 2020 #4 It's too late to get into Twice? they're definetely growing into a more mature concept and I really like it. Reactions: yeji, Willow, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
It's too late to get into Twice? they're definetely growing into a more mature concept and I really like it.
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 30 May 2020 #5 Personally this sounds like the best Twice album! I like the sound of all the songs. They all seem like bops. Reactions: yeji, eclipsoul and Willow
Personally this sounds like the best Twice album! I like the sound of all the songs. They all seem like bops.
lipcandy Joined 28 May 2020 Messages 25 Reactions Received 65 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 May 2020 #6 so many potential bangers. my excitement is going past the max. Reactions: Willow and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 30 May 2020 #7 I am so excited Reactions: Willow
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 31 May 2020 #8 It sounds really good. For now, I prefer More & More, Firework and Don’t call me again. ❤ Reactions: yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 31 May 2020 #9 It sounds really good. For now, I prefer More & More, Firework and Don’t call me again. ❤ Reactions: yeji