- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,098
- Reactions Received
- 59,244
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 488,154
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
me too, i just love watching them even when they doing nothingI'll be honest, most the TTT, I never know what the objective is. Either I'm very bad at reading and paying attention or they don't explain it well lol.
I just watch them go around and mess around with each other with no objective in mind lol![]()
I'll be honest, most the TTT, I never know what the objective is. Either I'm very bad at reading and paying attention or they don't explain it well lol.
I just watch them go around and mess around with each other with no objective in mind lol![]()
I agree that its hard to follow usually, but this one is not very complex? at least not in episode 2. Finding blue and black pens to save yourself or kill othersme too, i just love watching them even when they doing nothing![]()