@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,101 Reactions Received 59,246 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,174 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 24 May 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: fdonce, Moguri, Selfmate and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 May 2024 #2 Lovely ladies! Reactions: fdonce, Moguri, Selfmate and 1 other person
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,142 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 24 May 2024 #3 nice Reactions: fdonce
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 27 May 2024 #4 nooo I wish I had waited for a bit longer and watched all episodes at once I'm so curious to learn what the green and orange pens do Momo still findg everything, its funny how some members are so good at finding the stuff and others find nothing Kinda unlucky for Nayeon that she had to use the erasers first, such a good idea Reactions: fdonce
nooo I wish I had waited for a bit longer and watched all episodes at once I'm so curious to learn what the green and orange pens do Momo still findg everything, its funny how some members are so good at finding the stuff and others find nothing Kinda unlucky for Nayeon that she had to use the erasers first, such a good idea
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,785 Reactions Received 44,427 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,848 28 May 2024 #5 LOL Nayeon has no shame... Reactions: Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,142 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 28 May 2024 #6 fdonce said: LOL Nayeon has no shame... Click to expand... kinda like her "husband" Reactions: fdonce