@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,013 Reactions Received 59,192 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 2 August 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: Moguri, OnlyCalB and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 2 August 2024 #2 nice Reactions: kimsguardian
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 2 August 2024 #3 Lovely ladies! Reactions: kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,743 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 3 August 2024 #4 I'm glad they were able to spend time together and relax, while also having lots of fun but I can't believe Mina could not achieve her mission I would always say Mina I love you Reactions: kimsguardian
I'm glad they were able to spend time together and relax, while also having lots of fun but I can't believe Mina could not achieve her mission I would always say Mina I love you