Twice seals the honmoon! (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
the transitioned type was unreal
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
is it true that their mics got cuf off at the end, so they could do more encore songs? :llama_blush:

In typical Twice fashion. You can see the staff on the side sweating because Twice won't leave :haylul:


I love all the memes coming from it.




This also isnt their first time. I remember one of the concerts I went to almost went 30 minutes overtime because we kept screaming "one more" and they just kept coming back out :shycat:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
In typical Twice fashion. You can see the staff on the side sweating because Twice won't leave :haylul:


I love all the memes coming from it.




This also isnt their first time. I remember one of the concerts I went to almost went 30 minutes overtime because we kept screaming "one more" and they just kept coming back out :shycat:
yeah thats typical Twice!! :kokorohappy: I now also saw that Jihyo confimred they got cut off:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,113
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
:taesip: yes, a temporary one
Oh okay, because it looked so real since it was not a flower or small thing but an actual written word. And when I googled all I got was people who noticed it too and wondered it, and Michaeng moments lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread