- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Yeah but that's the case for almost every big group tho, IZ*ONE and Blackpink too.When you have the bulk buying that Once does probably only about 250k different people bought albums though.
Every group everWhen you have the bulk buying that Once does probably only about 250k different people bought albums though.
Y24 and Synnara are out of stock. Tower Records hasn't shipped their albums out yet.I have a question. If 550K albums were shipped, why are people saying that the album is out of stock when only like less than 350K has been sold?
I totally didn't buy too many superm albumsYeah but that's the case for almost every big group tho, IZ*ONE and Blackpink too.
NCT, SuperM as well.
How else to complete the collection and arrange them to form that SuperM logo on the sideI totally didn't buy too many superm albums![]()
At least I didn't get both the American and Korean versions am I rightHow else to complete the collection and arrange them to form that SuperM logo on the side![]()
Ofc never, I totally believe that is something you'd never doAt least I didn't get both the American and Korean versions am I right![]()
Ohhhh I seeeY24 and Synnara are out of stock. Tower Records hasn't shipped their albums out yet.