Video TWICE "Strategy" Dance Practice Behind (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,946
Reactions Received
44,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,848
The way Sana jumps on everyone all the time :nekolove: :nekolove:

Why does Tzuyu look so happy when she first enters :pepechillin:

Their mouth moves but their body wont. They're at that age now where your joint starts to ache first thing in the morning :llama_tea:

Nayeon giving Tzuyu a peck on the cheeks after that wonderful gift is so wholesome :pepeheart:

Its good to see the girls have so much input on the way the choreo goes. I love the choreo even more now knowing this :excitedcat:

I was joking about the joint ache part at first but it seems I was right when we got the the kicking part..they said their waist hurts :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,060
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
The way Sana jumps on everyone all the time :nekolove: :nekolove:

Why does Tzuyu look so happy when she first enters :pepechillin:

Their mouth moves but their body wont. They're at that age now where your joint starts to ache first thing in the morning :llama_tea:

Nayeon giving Tzuyu a peck on the cheeks after that wonderful gift is so wholesome :pepeheart:

Its good to see the girls have so much input on the way the choreo goes. I love the choreo even more now knowing this :excitedcat:

I was joking about the joint ache part at first but it seems I was right when we got the the kicking part..they said their waist hurts :haylul:
:pepebonk::pepebonk::pepebonk: your head will hurt if you go on with this!!!

Sana is really the cutest and maybe Tzuyu smiled because Sana is back :pepechill:

I also thought it's really cool how much input they have and how they adjusted the choregraphy, I do not remember seing this before to this extent :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,946
Reactions Received
44,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,848
:pepebonk::pepebonk::pepebonk: your head will hurt if you go on with this!!!

Sana is really the cutest and maybe Tzuyu smiled because Sana is back :pepechill:

I also thought it's really cool how much input they have and how they adjusted the choregraphy, I do not remember seing this before to this extent :pandaamazed:
Not as much as their aching joints :llama_ramen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread