Performance TWICE(트와이스) - 'Talk that Talk' (Comeback Stage) | Music Bank 220826 (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
My bias Dubu bringing out the big gun ~ literally!
She's "threatening" to shoot my heart again to make sure only she remains my bias and not get wrecked by other members.
Yup, I'm sure that's the meaning.

I will, Dahyun!! You are forever my bias and I will make sure no one wrecks and takes over that spot!!! Your threat is my command, Tofu!!

Everything was perfection!!

I know Jihyo wasn't there, but I hope she's able to make a fast, full recovery so that she can join them near the end of the promotion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread