congrats:pikahappy:
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 7 November 2022 #1 congrats Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk and shika
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 7 November 2022 #2 As it should :D congrats ! Reactions: Kamistar
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 7 November 2022 #3 Nice! Now, JYPE has to consider a comeback song that has Four T's.... How about 'Today Tonight Tomorrow Together'? <~ Fake working title. [ I don't know. ] Reactions: Kamistar
Nice! Now, JYPE has to consider a comeback song that has Four T's.... How about 'Today Tonight Tomorrow Together'? <~ Fake working title. [ I don't know. ]
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 November 2022 #4 Congratulations! Reactions: Kamistar
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 November 2022 #5 They are twice as good as the next gg. Reactions: Kamistar