- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
A new lightstick for their upcoming tour :pepecheer:
your sig! yes, finally another dahyun stan!Oh that's cool!
Lol Jihyo and Chaeyoung have always been on my bias list but Dahyun has been climbing up it latelyyour sig! yes, finally another dahyun stan!
she's literally so precious with her personality and the camera quirks it's just :llama_uwu:Lol Jihyo and Chaeyoung have always been on my bias list but Dahyun has been climbing up it lately
we all feel the same wayOmg i want it, please give it to me!
the sig is even cuterInteresting ~
I also love your dp, OP ^^
She really is! I've loved her personality since sixteen. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with lolshe's literally so precious with her personality and the camera quirks it's just :llama_uwu:
And extremely high quality. I love itthe sig is even cuter![]()
we could all be dorky flops together lol!She really is! I've loved her personality since sixteen. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with lol
Interesting ~
I also love your dp, OP ^^
Thank you! :llama_lovely:the sig is even cuter![]()