Teaser Twice to release 10th single 'Hare Hare' on May 31 (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Is........ this in response to Nayeon being known as Bunny Nayeon??? :susPepe: Or is it some random coincidence??

I'll fake bet on the former as being more plausible because it seems their label knew what they were doing. :lisalaugh::haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is........ this in response to Nayeon being known as Bunny Nayeon??? :susPepe: Or is it some random coincidence??

I'll fake bet on the former as being more plausible because it seems their label knew what they were doing. :lisalaugh::haylul:
I think it's because it’s the year of the rabbit
:llama_squish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread