- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
SenioritaLike what 😂
duuudddeeeeZimzalabim![]()
SenioritaLike what 😂
duuudddeeeeZimzalabim![]()
I said what I saidSeniorita
duuudddeeee![]()
yeahI said what I said![]()
Catch Me is better, and I hate Catch MeyeahI know
WOW that‘s big coming from youCatch Me is better, and I hate Catch Me![]()
Seniorita 😕😕Seniorita
duuudddeeee![]()
Just to give you an idea of how much I dislike ZZBWOW that‘s big coming from you![]()
at least there are other songs we agree on that are goodJust to give you an idea of how much I dislike ZZB![]()
That and LikeySignal is for me the worst Kpop song of the decade 😂😂😂
but LikeyThat and Likey![]()
And VeryVeryVery to mine
That reminds me, add Birthday to my list.
Atleast it was a hitAnd VeryVeryVery to mine![]()
JYP > Teddy oppa confirmed![]()