1. Yes or Yes 2. Cheer Up 3. Fancy 4. Likey 5. What Is Love?
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 November 2019 #41 1. Yes or Yes 2. Cheer Up 3. Fancy 4. Likey 5. What Is Love? Reactions: dnb, Willow and Andrea
Andrea Joined 9 October 2019 Messages 437 Reactions Received 1,568 Location Italy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 30 November 2019 #42 Andrea said: I decided I will share my top 5 later on, just know that I won't include Japanese title songs otherwise it's going to be so much harder. Click to expand... I'm late to the party but I didn't forget! Here's my top 5: 1. Yes or Yes 2. Feel Special 3. Knock Knock 4. TT 5. Likey Reactions: dnb and Willow
Andrea said: I decided I will share my top 5 later on, just know that I won't include Japanese title songs otherwise it's going to be so much harder. Click to expand... I'm late to the party but I didn't forget! Here's my top 5: 1. Yes or Yes 2. Feel Special 3. Knock Knock 4. TT 5. Likey