- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Welcome to the first round of the KPOPSOURCE TWICE Tournament!
If you need some information about this tournament just click the spoiler! Winners of previous rounds are also included!
ROUND 1 [3/16]
Say You Love Me VS LIKEY
Say You Love Me
LIKEY
Comment : Probably one of the most onesided matchups
CHOOSE WISELY! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE!
MAY THE BEST SONG WIN
If you need some information about this tournament just click the spoiler! Winners of previous rounds are also included!
How is this going to work?
This is a Onehit-K.O. Tournament of 32 TWICE songs. All of those songs are korean, japanese songs are not included.
Through a randomizer I was able to get a fully random bracket, so I did not favor any songs.
You can view the full bracket through the following link:
The following matchups are going to appear in round 1:
#1 The Best Thing I Ever Did vs Merry & Happy #32 Result : 5/5 Was decided through coinflip
#16 Like A Fool vs Three Times A Day #17 11/5
#9 Say You Love Me vs Likey #24
#8 Eye Eye Eyes vs Missing U #25
#4 Signal vs Dance The Night Away #29
#13 HO! vs Jelly Jelly #20
#12 24/7 vs Turtle #21
#5 YES or YES vs Stuck in my Head #28
#2 Touchdown vs What Is Love? #31
#15 Strawberry vs TT #18
#10 One In A Million vs Sunset #23
#7 Like Ooh-Ahh vs KNOCK KNOCK #26
#3 Rollin' vs Cheer Up #30
#14 I'm Gonna Be A Star vs Dejavu? #19
#11 TWICE Song vs Fancy #22
#6 Heart Shaker vs HOT #27
I'll try to post a round every single day around 18:00-22:00 CEST, you have 24h to vote in every matchup!
This is a Onehit-K.O. Tournament of 32 TWICE songs. All of those songs are korean, japanese songs are not included.
Through a randomizer I was able to get a fully random bracket, so I did not favor any songs.
You can view the full bracket through the following link:
The following matchups are going to appear in round 1:
#1 The Best Thing I Ever Did vs Merry & Happy #32 Result : 5/5 Was decided through coinflip
#16 Like A Fool vs Three Times A Day #17 11/5
#9 Say You Love Me vs Likey #24
#8 Eye Eye Eyes vs Missing U #25
#4 Signal vs Dance The Night Away #29
#13 HO! vs Jelly Jelly #20
#12 24/7 vs Turtle #21
#5 YES or YES vs Stuck in my Head #28
#2 Touchdown vs What Is Love? #31
#15 Strawberry vs TT #18
#10 One In A Million vs Sunset #23
#7 Like Ooh-Ahh vs KNOCK KNOCK #26
#3 Rollin' vs Cheer Up #30
#14 I'm Gonna Be A Star vs Dejavu? #19
#11 TWICE Song vs Fancy #22
#6 Heart Shaker vs HOT #27
I'll try to post a round every single day around 18:00-22:00 CEST, you have 24h to vote in every matchup!
ROUND 1 [3/16]
Say You Love Me VS LIKEY
Say You Love Me
LIKEY
Comment : Probably one of the most onesided matchups
ME LIKEY, ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY
CHOOSE WISELY! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE!
@NogaNono
@emanresu
@perhapz
@Son Na Eun
@MonCherry
@Marianthi
@goyo
@AnotherKpopTrash
@bulletproof
@lexusuwu
@crybaby
If you want to be tagged in the future, just post a comment!
@emanresu
@perhapz
@Son Na Eun
@MonCherry
@Marianthi
@goyo
@AnotherKpopTrash
@bulletproof
@lexusuwu
@crybaby
If you want to be tagged in the future, just post a comment!
MAY THE BEST SONG WIN