- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,161
- Reactions Received
- 59,278
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 488,855
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
why do you ask??Did you edit the tag in later?![]()
Because I did not get it and if you edit in later it will not workwhy do you ask??![]()
I'm so mad...the cameraman had 1 job...to capture the interesting momentswhat happend in that barnes & nobles
Momo was right to not trust Nayeon to hold heralso how did the cameraman pan away, we will never find out how they ended up like that on the ground
@Once
they just needed more puppys, 5 is just too few for 9 members!!I love this episode! Theres so much entertaining moments from start to finish, I don't know where to comment lol.
I find it funny how the behind the scenes of the puppy interview was more interesting and cute than the actual video...![]()
I don't know what made him pan away, it was obvious something interesting is going to happenI'm so mad...the cameraman had 1 job...to capture the interesting moments![]()