- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,331
- Reactions Received
- 75,424
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,021
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
So I was playing with Generate Fill on PS. I just updated my PS so it's a new tool to me.
I wanted to see how easily it would remove the text behind the Twice girls on a solid background but i was too lazy to trace around their faces.
And thus ensued some nightmare inducing content >.>
@Once I'm sorry.
She is beauty, she is grace, she is Jihyo....
...and now she's someone I hope isn't hiding in my closet.
Nayeon and her big beautiful eyes...is ready to fight someone
........
Momo looks like she's the one who fought Nayeon.
How can anyone alter Sana's beauty...
..... she looks human
let's give PS that
Mina is gorgeous but sometime I feel like she's missing something...
...so let's just take a chunk out of her head.
And finally Chaeyoung....
I'm scared >.> What is happening with her finger???
Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun were not in the way of the text so they shall remained unharmed.
I wanted to see how easily it would remove the text behind the Twice girls on a solid background but i was too lazy to trace around their faces.
And thus ensued some nightmare inducing content >.>
@Once I'm sorry.
She is beauty, she is grace, she is Jihyo....
...and now she's someone I hope isn't hiding in my closet.
Nayeon and her big beautiful eyes...is ready to fight someone
Momo looks like she's the one who fought Nayeon.
How can anyone alter Sana's beauty...
..... she looks human
Mina is gorgeous but sometime I feel like she's missing something...
...so let's just take a chunk out of her head.
And finally Chaeyoung....
I'm scared >.> What is happening with her finger???
Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun were not in the way of the text so they shall remained unharmed.