- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,393
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
On a related note, can someone identify this group and song?
I'm guessing it's (G)I-DLE but I'm not sure.
I agree with some of what you said, but from my perspective at least they aren't destroying opinions that are helping provide a healthy discussion, rather they're getting rid of opinions that are harming others, and in some ways leading to the discrimination that lead to systematic racism. The idea is that on twitter, while the hashtags will be trending, they won't be filled with serious posts. Someone who looks at the hashtag and searches it isnt confronted with the hate but rather with kpop fancams. Other groups do this of course, they use hashtags and in reality post something else. But kpop stans are just a big part of twitter, which is why I think they look to kpop stans for a way to get more people. I hope that made sense, and while I agree that it isn't really great to get rid of others opinions I think when it's hateful that it isn't all bad.
Well... As I wrote I really don't want to fight, therefore I will not compose another long textI agree with some of what you said, but from my perspective at least they aren't destroying opinions that are helping provide a healthy discussion, rather they're getting rid of opinions that are harming others, and in some ways leading to the discrimination that lead to systematic racism. The idea is that on twitter, while the hashtags will be trending, they won't be filled with serious posts. Someone who looks at the hashtag and searches it isnt confronted with the hate but rather with kpop fancams. Other groups do this of course, they use hashtags and in reality post something else. But kpop stans are just a big part of twitter, which is why I think they look to kpop stans for a way to get more people. I hope that made sense, and while I agree that it isn't really great to get rid of others opinions I think when it's hateful that it isn't all bad.
Oh I didn't want to fight that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to explain my perspective on it. Sorry if it came off as wanting to fightWell... As I wrote I really don't want to fight, therefore I will not compose another long text
although I admit that I can agree with it only just a very little...
But thanks that you took time and you read what I wrote!
No, I was misunderstandable! Sorry! I meant actually that I have a fear that maybe I will start a fight because I have a tend to "fight"... I try to hold back myself from that. That's all.Oh I didn't want to fight that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to explain my perspective on it. Sorry if it came off as wanting to fight![]()
this is oddly so accuratekpop twt stans, the new legion