I will eventually fully stan them :sanapray: BabyMonster ILLIT
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 5 January 2025 #1 I will eventually fully stan them BabyMonster ILLIT Reactions: athenaaa and dnb
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 5 January 2025 #2 Keeping my eyes on Fifty Fifty and SMNGG. Reactions: athenaaa
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,079 Reactions Received 72,510 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,397 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 5 January 2025 #3 I like both and upt ILLIT, you won’t regret stanning I have my eyes on Myera and Bewave