- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,702
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Joining KPS
The beginning of this year, I was feeling lost and borderline alone when it came to having friends or belonging somewhere. Honestly let's just say the majority of my life I felt this way. When I found KPS in April, I finally found where I belonged and felt like I can be myself, especially with people who can share my love for Kpop. Also joining the cards team was my main goal and I still can't believe I achieved it within this year. I'm just really happy to be apart of this community!
Enrolling back into college
The past two years my mental health declined and so did my motivation to continue my degree. I took a long needed break and decided to choose a different path to pursue for my education. It was the best decision I can ever make for my life. This first session back gave me the confidence to know I can succeed
The beginning of this year, I was feeling lost and borderline alone when it came to having friends or belonging somewhere. Honestly let's just say the majority of my life I felt this way. When I found KPS in April, I finally found where I belonged and felt like I can be myself, especially with people who can share my love for Kpop. Also joining the cards team was my main goal and I still can't believe I achieved it within this year. I'm just really happy to be apart of this community!
Enrolling back into college
The past two years my mental health declined and so did my motivation to continue my degree. I took a long needed break and decided to choose a different path to pursue for my education. It was the best decision I can ever make for my life. This first session back gave me the confidence to know I can succeed