Two types of pictures i will never "like" on social media (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Food and dogs.

Pictures of food are the most boring pictures ever. I dont care. I will not give your photo a "like" no matter who you are.

Dogs are the most obnoxious creatures ever created. The sight and sound of a dog instantly ruins my day.

This thread is dedicated to the hottest girl of all time Seolhyun. Please stop.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
But there is a thing called food art or food photography.
Makes it seem better than it is and more delicious.

And dogs I can't agree with, since my bro posts pictures of his dog all the time and she is gorgeous! <3
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
But there is a thing called food art or food photography.
Makes it seem better than it is and more delicious.

And dogs I can't agree with, since my bro posts pictures of his dog all the time and she is gorgeous! <3
I know I'm alone on the dog thing. I dont hate dogs cause that's too strong but if one day every dog on earth just disappeared by getting sucked into another dimension I would be just fine with it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know I'm alone on the dog thing. I dont hate dogs cause that's too strong but if one day every dog on earth just disappeared by getting sucked into another dimension I would be just fine with it.
Fair enough. I know I don't particularly like certain animals myself on social media.
But insects I like and dogs and cats. :)

I will no a bird though, because we see too many around here as it is, so that is annoying imo.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dogs are the most obnoxious creatures ever created. The sight and sound of a dog instantly ruins my day.
My family I’ve found you
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:irenecrazy: but my wife ....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread