New MV TXT- 0X1= LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) ft. Seori- Official MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Holy shit, it's so good :nakypog::sj_weary:
I still don't know the members by face except Huening Kai and Soobin but anyway, this slaps :sj_weary:
TXT might be becoming my fav new boy group lol, my fav title from them alongside Runaway.

@Moa
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I deaf or does Seori only have harmonization and adlib parts right at the end but nothing before? :jisoosmh:
What a weird utilization of a feature:dubuthink:
Yeah idk why she’s featured at all didn’t hear anything lmao regardless this is def my SOTY now I love it :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah idk why she’s featured at all didn’t hear anything lmao regardless this is def my SOTY now I love it :sj_weary:
yeah usually if someone else is doing adlibs etc they are credited in the songs credit not the actual title of a video etc., idk man LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
THIS IS SO DAMN GOOD SLAP ME IN THE FACE
TXT staying on top for new boy groups with the consistency got dam i love this
THAT'S RIGHT :sj_weary:
I know I love Drunk-Dazed and Beautiful Beautiful but this is SOTY so far, no cap :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THAT'S RIGHT :sj_weary:
I know I love Drunk-Dazed and Beautiful Beautiful but this is SOTY so far, no cap :sanapray:
i won't blame you at all for thinking so :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's been a while since TXT released something I actually liked. This is brilliant.
Yep after Run Away this is their first title I straight up love and it's a really strong comeback too, I love it.

I like it :maheart:
Almost recommended it to you yesterday but can never tell with your taste so :wimwim::yolk:
Glad to see you like it :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread