MV TXT (투모로우바이투게더) '어느날 머리에서 뿔이 자랐다 (CROWN)' Official MV (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow that was way more generic than I was expecting it to be. I mean that's not a bad thing but I don't know, I was anticipating something more out of the box, kind of? Hopefully, their fans like it though.

Who's the boy at 2:48? :maheart:
 
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
31
Reactions Received
193
Location
middle of nowhere
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow that was way more generic than I was expecting it to be. I mean that's not a bad thing but I don't know, I was anticipating something more out of the box, kind of? Hopefully, their fans like it though.

Who's the boy at 2:48? :maheart:
that's Taehyun
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wow that was way more generic than I was expecting it to be. I mean that's not a bad thing but I don't know, I was anticipating something more out of the box, kind of? Hopefully, their fans like it though.

Who's the boy at 2:48? :maheart:
I feel ya, it is a good song but it's missing something, like a real impact of sorts
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The song is really good! I noticed that the ARMY detectives got a few of their positions wrong though lol

I really liked Huening Kai’s voice! I liked how none of them sounded similar to any of the BTS members, Big Hit must’ve really took their time developing all of their voices and making sure each of them had their own unique sound!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I really enjoy this plus i love how it doesnt sound like a bts song at all... And how unique they all sound and i love the adorable choreo...

[not angry cause i know it hard not to look for problems in songs kinda a part of kpop]
dont get why people moaning at a somewhat safe song... its like you think bighit is debuting there 10th group.. its there second boy group it smart to be safe... plus how much attention they are getting they prob just trying to be different to bts as much as they can
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The song is really good! I noticed that the ARMY detectives got a few of their positions wrong though lol

I really liked Huening Kai’s voice! I liked how none of them sounded similar to any of the BTS members, Big Hit must’ve really took their time developing all of their voices and making sure each of them had their own unique sound!
I do think that their own voices within the group sound more similar tho, kinda hard to distinguish who's singing without having the visuals on screen for the b-sides, but I'm sure the more they come back the easier it might get
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I’m loving it! Especially Yeonjun’s voice, that came as a surprise o__o

And yeah, maybe it lacks that “uniqueness” (well compared to bangtan’s debut, you know how that was lol), but I think they’ll find their sound eventually.

edit: the lyrics are pretty unique tho, check them out!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would it’s a cute song and I really like soobins voice so it’s a good debut
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship



First off I didn't expect too much and that was honestly good from my side because I give the song and choreography + MV a fricking 100/10.

Second off I got a little complain nothing else,0:39 fucked with my eyes for a bit sksksk but all in all it was really good.

The choreography was fresh and new. I honestly liked the star animation when it came. And when they were sitting down on floor and did dance. Rip their butts on shows tho it's gonna be cold asf probably.

The animations, now I don't remember or don't know if there is anything similar to it, probably is, but it was fresh to see something like that imo.
MV was honestly breathtaking like I was pleasantly surprised!!

Vocals+rap were amazing too tbh. I liked it. It really shows that they are trying to do their best.
Music/song was somehow refreshing too but I feel like I heard it somewhere already which fucks with my mind rn lmaoo, like them 2017 summer bops, which isn't bad. I liked it a lot tbh. Def will have it on replay.

I guess (I forgot their names sksksk) 0:55 is going to be center.
I'm not sure who is leader and who is who, because I forgot, I didn't create that hype around them because it would be a bummer if I didn't like them(as in music wise) in the end y'know?
So can anyone help :') I honestly remember there is Kai in the group but that's it tbh. I don't know he looks like either :')

But all in all I can say I might judged them from start a lot, but I'll give them a chance and see how it will go. Probably won't stan right away or anything.

I think this was the longest review of a video ever lmfaoo. Also their title is sooo long like bro what does it say? sksks but really tho I really liked it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread