MV TXT (투모로우바이투게더) '어느날 머리에서 뿔이 자랐다 (CROWN)' Official MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
After a few more listens I like it even more, I like this fresh, innocent concept more over forced, aggressive concepts that a lot of boy groups keep doing over and over. The vocals and instrumental is good too and I can see myself replaying this quite a few times honestly.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know about destroyed the general response is pretty positive so far although a good amount of people agree with you? I was hoping for more musical experimentation - but as a BTS Ult bias that was probably expected. Getting the sense people think it's quite good (not earthshaking) and they have lots of promise live. Time will tell!
I think its the matter of their target market, their concept imo is not for me or @notthatmarko perhaps

But I can see they will be a success for their age range tho

Song is catchy and they can perform pretty good
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think its the matter of their target market, their concept imo is not for me or @notthatmarko perhaps

But I can see they will be a success for their age range tho

Song is catchy and they can perform pretty good
I think you're right this is squarly aimed at the teens! I like their music and their talent is whoa and I'm definitely watching, but the super-cute aspect is going to take me some getting used to; BTS's 'Princes of' vibe even when they were super nugu is more my thing. (also is their darkness, harder hip hop and emo edges)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That song was really fun (and of course the boys are cute in their vid too)!
It had a fresh feeling and made me happy because it didn't sound as much like ASTRO or NCT Dream as I was afraid it might from the previews (shh I was so paranoid of that, and I still don't know why). So far it's a bit forgetable, but, I'm sure once I listen to it a few more times I'll have it clicking more.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm utterly disappointed with this. Listened to the album, gave it a 3 out of 10, and I will keep CROWN on my playlist just to see if it will grow on me. If you want gwiyomi boys, I suggest Golden Child, VERIVERY or MONT.
Golden Child is aces c: I really enjoy them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think you're right this is squarly aimed at the teens! I like their music and their talent is whoa and I'm definitely watching, but the super-cute aspect is going to take me some getting used to; BTS's 'Princes of' vibe even when they were super nugu is more my thing. (also is their darkness, harder hip hop and emo edges)
Yeah they are aimed for long term though so if with his debut they can already raked all the teens who love kpop, imagine how big will they be years to come
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ive only been able to listen to small bits of it, im currently not even at a place where i can listen to it but im probably going to edit this post when i can.
from what ive heard, its a cute song, its forgettable but its a cute song. its a solid debut song, nothing ground breaking but tbh its not bad. but ill update when i can listen to the whole thing. :sanapray:

edit: after listening to it, its really not that bad. its a good debut song, but i do like the bsides more. not the ballad but the others are just better then the title track to me.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah they are aimed for long term though so if with his debut they can already raked all the teens who love kpop, imagine how big will they be years to come
Super agree - if BH plays this right they might have the perfect 'vocal pop boys' contrast to BTS's 'emotionally serious genre hoppers' style!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think the song is okay. I'm gonna give it a few more listens to see if it'll grow on me. It's really not bad at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread