New MV TXT (투모로우바이투게더) - 'Good Boy Gone Bad' (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Not for me unfortunately. The only parts I liked were Kai’s verses and the pre chorus. I don’t see myself going back to GBGB a lot tbh. Listening to the album right now and the only song Im adding to my playlist is Opening Sequence. That song is a masterpiece in its self. I’m going to be blunt and say on first listen I’m disappointed with the album, but maybe I just need to give the songs a few more listens :)
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
LOVED IT!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread