TXT is going on trial for allegedly having roaches (1 Viewer)

Jury members it’s time to cast your vote…….

  • Innocent

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Guilty

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I mean, that particular insecticide works on multiple types of bugs. That said, roaches and other insects in apartments is a common problem. Tbqh I'd be more surprised if there was an idol dorm without a bug problem, considering how many stories I've heard about various groups at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I bet it's actually for ants. They are so much more of a problem this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread