TXT Lightstick - what is your fav? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know some are similar but if you like 1 thing from 1 and another from another explain :]
I like 6 & 1 I like the dome of 1 and everything else on 6 i just dont like the lo
ose ball what looks like it would spin i like the overlapping plastic on 1 what could have the symbol of 6 in middle :] I see the symbol being the main light of the lightstick



1. 12492
2. 12493
3. 12494
4. 12495
5. 12496
6. 12497
7. 12498
8. 12499
9. 12500

10. 12501 ​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I want #2 so bad :pandahappy:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
6 and 10 are really nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread