New MV TXT (투모로우바이투게더) 'LO$ER=LO♡ER' Official MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This song is EXTREMELY relatable to me right now. Honestly if any songs been relatable or similar to my life or how things are going it's THIS one. I love it so so much and honestly their so talented and wonderful and they looked so gorgeous.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and gud_bam

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no matter how many times idols curse I’ll always be surprised whenever they do, its like a disney princess swearing :lisalaugh:
But anyways I have mixed feelings on the song, it’s definitely nostalgic and I think this kind of sound really suits them. Maybe a few more listens I’ll like it but not too sure right now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread