SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 October 2019 #1 Reactions: Evergreen, BlondeFeather, QueenB and 5 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 3 October 2019 #2 Okay, that "underwater" part was cool. I just said I was cautiously anticipating this, and that still holds true, but I'm kinda optimistic right now lol. Now, what did he say at the end? Reactions: QueenB, Ringwanderung, NASA and 1 other person
Okay, that "underwater" part was cool. I just said I was cautiously anticipating this, and that still holds true, but I'm kinda optimistic right now lol. Now, what did he say at the end?
Poetry Joined 25 April 2019 Messages 6,439 Reactions Received 3,087 Location Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,833 3 October 2019 #3 I think I have an attention deficit. Reactions: SaviorITZY, Ringwanderung and Soleski
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 3 October 2019 #4 Kings Reactions: SaviorITZY, Ringwanderung and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 3 October 2019 #5 the underwater part is amazing Reactions: Ringwanderung, AmysTeri and NASA
R Ringwanderung ad astra per aspera . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 2,391 Reactions Received 12,538 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Jin Wreck @mirella 3 October 2019 #6 i am so looking forward to this hopefully we get some nice discography from the boys trailer slayed as always Reactions: QueenB and mirella
i am so looking forward to this hopefully we get some nice discography from the boys trailer slayed as always
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 October 2019 #7 it looks super promising
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 October 2019 #8 Great trailer. They are really strong dancers. Reactions: SaviorITZY