Teaser TXT - The Dream Chapter: STAR Album Preview (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Our Summer sounds so cute!!!! I can’t wait to die over them :pandahappy::pandalove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The title...still screams ASTRO to me, but I like how that tiny blip if it sounded though.

The MV in the background kind of...their movements came off too forced but maybe that is just me >> they are rookies after all!

They keep flip flopping to a very generic current sound to me - mix of NCT Dream, Seventeen, hint of The Boyz. But that might not be a bad thing.

I'm still so on the fence about them. But that title track sounds like it will definitely be something enjoyable!

Cat Dog though....uh....no.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The title...still screams ASTRO to me, but I like how that tiny blip if it sounded though.

The MV in the background kind of...their movements came off too forced but maybe that is just me >> they are rookies after all!

They keep flip flopping to a very generic current sound to me - mix of NCT Dream, Seventeen, hint of The Boyz. But that might not be a bad thing.

I'm still so on the fence about them. But that title track sounds like it will definitely be something enjoyable!

Cat Dog though....uh....no.
That's pretty much all that I think. Somehow their behaviour seems kinda forced.
I know they had to do a different thing from BTS but instead of really wanting to do that it just seems they are doing it for the sake of it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hmm.......................................................................

I don't get into boy groups much, so I am lucky that I can't draw comparisons at this point. It sounds like....hmm.

Welp, background music wise, I can see myself listening to Blue Orangeade, Our Summer, and Crown based on the snippets we've been getting. I'll have to listen to it in full before I can say whether I'd be bopping to it.

My first impression of Cat & Dog is that it can drown. I didn't like Nap of a Star.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh I quite like most of it - we'll see if I click with the full songs.:llama_eyes:

I'm not sure I believe these images are from the MV - it just doesn't have BigHit music video feels to me, more just a bunch of b-roll of them running around and looking cute. At least the plastic hanger part! Hope I'm not wrong. Don't disagree that they're really pushing the Wheeeee We're Cute! dynamics, am looking forward to seeing their actual interactions and chemistry.
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Sounds pretty generic (and westernized) so far, but I’m kinda in love. My favorites are Blue Orangeade and the title track!
Big Hit is playing it safe imo :pepelook:
Can’t wait to see their reality show and get to know them too!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread