Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,933 Reactions Received 53,217 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 432,370 Gender Female 30 August 2023 #1 Reactions: Willow and noctis
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,933 Reactions Received 53,217 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 432,370 Gender Female 30 August 2023 #2 @Moa
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 30 August 2023 #3 That’s far
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,194 Reactions Received 46,863 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,083 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 30 August 2023 #4 *before I clicked* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *after* BOOOOOOOO not til October lol oh well, I'll still be anticipating!
*before I clicked* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *after* BOOOOOOOO not til October lol oh well, I'll still be anticipating!