MV TXT (TOMORROW X TOGETHER) - Cat & Dog MV (1 Viewer)

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hahahaha this is outright weird (I sent it to a friend of mine and she was like 'good song but video: CRIIIIIIIIIINGE' so clearly this is a divisive MV) and I kinda love it - they are so cute, but I think I'm most looking forward to their performance, since the choreography seems fantastic again and they're all so good live. :pandalove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really liked Crown so imagine my disappointment with this. The minute they started barking, all that's playing in my head is "Who Let The Dogs Out?" by Baha Men
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread