Traded TXT Yeonjun for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
The game is just luck but it's up to the person to make the most out of it themselves, Cal as an example had horrendous luck for like half of the Valentines event but he still managed to turn that into a completed Red Velvet Valentines sets because he made the most out of the cards he got.

If you look into the cards you have enough then you can find a use for most cards even if it's not obvious like I trade Yeonjung which wasn't anywhere on Cals thread for DK that in return got me Mino because I saw a way to use her and made the most out of it and it's only really some of the soloists that are hard to use but now you can reroll them.
Maybe you are right, maybe it is me, who really sucks at the game. I mean, all my cards that I had wanted came hard to me. But I´m not the one good in games. Some people are just really clever :D. The reroll is a great idea, at first I wasn´t really sure about it, but since I´m collecting only two groups currently... it seems to suit me the best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and ADORA

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you are right, maybe it is me, who really sucks at the game. I mean, all my cards that I had wanted came hard to me. But I´m not the one good in games. Some people are just really clever :D. The reroll is a great idea, at first I wasn´t really sure about it, but since I´m collecting only two groups currently... it seems to suit me the best.
Well can you handle trading less desirable cards as well as good cards? It's one thing to just get lucky and trading those cards but another to get unlucky and still be able to make use out of those cards.

The reroll allows people to have a use for cards that they can't trade any other way which there are some cards that are truly a nightmare to shift regardless of how much you try and trade it so it works as a great use for those cards which there will be more of as the game goes on.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well can you handle trading less desirable cards as well as good cards? It's one thing to just get lucky and trading those cards but another to get unlucky and still be able to make use out of those cards.

The reroll allows people to have a use for cards that they can't trade any other way which there are some cards that are truly a nightmare to shift regardless of how much you try and trade it so it works as a great use for those cards which there will be more of as the game goes on.
I can hardly trade 4Minute or Pristin. I think the reroll is just showing how many cards are unwanted as people keep putting them back. I mean I probably could try trading Apink´s Namjoo so that at least a fan gets her, but I haven´t seen any fans :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I can hardly trade 4Minute or Pristin. I think the reroll is just showing how many cards are unwanted as people keep putting them back. I mean I probably could try trading Apink´s Namjoo so that at least a fan gets her, but I haven´t seen any fans :D.
Yeah 4Minute isn't that wanted but I know some people are collecting Pristin and for Apink I can tell you that Ozy, Cal and Rand are all actively collecting them so there are some targets for you if you want a fan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah 4Minute isn't that wanted but I know some people are collecting Pristin and for Apink I can tell you that Ozy, Cal and Rand are all actively collecting them so there are some targets for you if you want a fan.
oh thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread