- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,322
- Reactions Received
- 75,416
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,976
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
And if you think you've never had a roommate
I've had a lot of roommates. The only times I didn't have a roommate....my final year of school and my second year living in the city.
My current roommate does things that irks me but he's an exception because I just tend to tolerate more when I live with a family member.
He's my brother
I doubt i'll have any more roommates after this but if I were to...
- someone who smoke cigarettes (sadly brother does this but he knows never to inside or else
- someone who parties every weekend (im old, i need peace)
- someone who leaves their laundry everywhere
- someone who doesnt clean their hair in the bathroom
But most of all, I would NEVER room with my best friend. A few nights is fine but a semi perm living situation, NO
I did this once for college and lost a whole friend group because I asked her to contribute and bring at least a water case.