Trading UARMYHOPE'S STAR CARD SHOP (UPDATED) (1 Viewer)

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
sorry but none of my bts cards are up for trade :fingerpoke:
I'm offering it to you though. If you already have it though, then never mind <3 I should have clarified that lol that the card is mine.
 

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
I'm offering it to you though. If you already have it though, then never mind <3 I should have clarified that lol that the card is mine.
oooh okay. yeah i already have all of his cards :fingerpoke:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: uarmyhope

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
You can ask for the Jo card and I will post the trade after that or you can post the trade right after you chose your reroll option. Both are fine to me. :sanapray:
okay! i just posted it and ill post the trade
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,025
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hi, I'm interested in your Sungjin Common and Junhyeok Rare - but idk what I can give you lol can you check my thread, please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: uarmyhope

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread