Rumor UFORGIVEN could mark Garams return (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 April 2023
Messages
27
Reactions Received
62
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
NEVERLAND
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she
I don't think so, the general public already gave Garam the silent treatment.
If she were to come back people would write angry letters towards source
music and HYBE. I think if she waits a few more years like after finishing school stuff
I think people would finally notice that she was innocent the entire time.
and That girl that tried to expose Garam for bullying was the bully the most.
But no one will listen because they are too busy focusing on the negative.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myth and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,071
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,690
Ship
Wreck
I don't think the general public already gave Garam the silent treatment.
If she were to come back people would write angry letters towards source
music and HYBE. I think if she waits a few more years like after finishing school stuff
I think people would finally notice that she was innocent the entire time.
and That girl that tried to expose Garam for bullying was the bully the most.
But no one will listen cause they are too busy focusing on the negative.
you are probably right... I would still love it :sanapray:

And yeah I find the entire situation just so incredibly sad, thats why I dream of stuff like this :sadcat:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Yeah realistically hybe would never make a risky move.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread