Appreciation Ughhhh... I really want a hug... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want a hug... Can any one of Y'all fly over to Estonia and hug me? I promise I am really cuddly! :pandaamazed:

I am in the dorms and it is past curfew so I can't go find any of my hugbuddies at this time either... :pandasad: Somebody gimme a hug!

:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad: PLZ, I promise to give it back to you once I have gotten my fill! (It will never happen)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
18775

I'm coming

I'm a few hours away, in the south

-
-
-
Until then, I'll give you a virtual hug
:pepehug2::pepehug2:
I hope you will feel better
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

I'm coming

I'm a few hours away, in the south

-
-
-
Until then, I'll give you a virtual hug
:pepehug2::pepehug2:
I hope you will feel better
Thank youuuu!
:pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
:pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2: :pepeaww: :pepehug2:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I would if I could!!!~
But the best I can do is:
*virtual hugz*
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread