UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I was making freaking banners for my future layouts and I tried to make one for h2h and its so hideous TT
but I don't know what to do with it and I already have spent 3 hours working on it
Untitled design (22).png
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
guess I'm adding this to the archives
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It’s the window on the side I think
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Cus I added two different pictures in the bigger window instead of one
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
I wonder if you can do an aura edit where they're all in a line or something

seriously lost on the words, google search seems to be pushing sportsbetting (ptooey!) every time I try to search anything related to the words I just proposed.

1771542529294.png
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I wonder if you can do an aura edit where they're all in a line or something

seriously lost on the words, google search seems to be pushing sportsbetting (ptooey!) every time I try to search anything related to the words I just proposed.

1771542529294.png
Ooohhhhhh that's pretty I think they have a photo like that I'll have to find it
The longest part is deleting the background it's easier cus I have canva pro but it takes ages
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kataphract
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I wonder if you can do an aura edit where they're all in a line or something

seriously lost on the words, google search seems to be pushing sportsbetting (ptooey!) every time I try to search anything related to the words I just proposed.

1771542529294.png
Howd u do it?
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
Howd u do it?
ok I kinda cheated - I used paint3d (windows 11 preinstalled) and the idea is that there's a setting for you to remove the background with. (when you copy the image in, there's a "2d selection" pane that pops up on the right, and then click "magic select")

I believe there used to be something in microsoft word as well to that effect. Yeah, picture format>remove background

in samsung galaxy, in the gallery has this cool feature where if you press and hold on an image, it'll try to make a new image of just the selected.


I don't have a non jank way to do it, unfortunately.
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
its cute .. I love the dedication to ya sigs :pikahappy:
Haha ty normally plans for future layouts don't turn out this bad....
Maybe I'm on banner block or smth but this looks so awful to me
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
removing backgrounds eh

What I used to do is cut out shapes and make them transparent

I like it
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Ooohhhhhh that's pretty I think they have a photo like that I'll have to find it
The longest part is deleting the background it's easier cus I have canva pro but it takes ages
You're living my absolute wildest dreams over there with canva pro :pepecry1:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
honestly free subscriptions help you get a feel of how it'll be
But my guardian has no idea about what I do online and I can't tell so there's no sense in asking for a canva subscription:peperain: you can get an edu pro acc as a teacher or student of u go to a school/college but...I'm homeschooled, even that beautiful option is out of reach for me :catcry:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
honestly free subscriptions help you get a feel of how it'll be
I had the idea that someone else could get the edu pro and change the emails, google said canva may notice and block the acc or SMTH but unless it's ip blocking and gonna block my other account too, I'd risk it :irenecrazy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wonder if you can do an aura edit where they're all in a line or something

seriously lost on the words, google search seems to be pushing sportsbetting (ptooey!) every time I try to search anything related to the words I just proposed.

1771542529294.png
Thats amazing nice effect
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kataphract

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread