UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Why do you always have to posts weird shit like this, wasn't it you posted that gif of the dude getting chased by the tiger yesterday? LOL

Also dogs are fucking gross, when I brush/comb my dog, I have to put all of the excess fur in the bin straight away because if I don't he'll eat it! 🤮
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Why do you always have to posts weird shit like this, wasn't it you posted that gif of the dude getting chased by the tiger yesterday? LOL

Also dogs are fucking gross, when I brush/comb my dog, I have to put all of the excess fur in the bin straight away because if I don't he'll eat it! 🤮
It was a cheetah.

Dogs will eat anything wbk. I still remember it vividly when I was still a small child and I pooped on the floor because I couldn't hold it in and I saw our dog (RIP) eating it :hmm: :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It was a cheetah.

Dogs will eat anything wbk. I still remember it vividly when I was still a small child and I pooped on the floor because I couldn't hold it in and I saw our dog (RIP) eating it :hmm::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread