- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So basically there are some groups that people wouldn't necessarily consider handsome or pretty
I want you to list a group that you think is actually good looking all around but you feel others wouldn't necessarily see it that way
and would most likely consider the group to be "Ugly"
Say what you want but for me, it's ZE:A
I genuinely think that all of the members are pretty handsome
not necessarily in the idol way but like in a regular way
like I could see one of them walking down my street and I would be like
ok, he's a looker.
STAN ZE:A
I want you to list a group that you think is actually good looking all around but you feel others wouldn't necessarily see it that way
and would most likely consider the group to be "Ugly"
Say what you want but for me, it's ZE:A
I genuinely think that all of the members are pretty handsome
not necessarily in the idol way but like in a regular way
like I could see one of them walking down my street and I would be like
ok, he's a looker.
STAN ZE:A