📚 Uh, happy World Book Day!? 📘📗📖 (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I haven't read for years broooo

But yeah I want to but my mind melts at aa moments with letters
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
the hunger games
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,591
Reactions Received
18,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,712
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My favorite books are The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells. It's my comfort read. ❤

I'm currently reading The Book That Broke the World by Mark Lawrence, and I just started an audiobook called Snowglobe by Soyoung Park.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread