- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
They better be getting paid for sitting there watching thisThe reactions are really funny![]()
they all enjoy it!They better be getting paid for sitting there watching this![]()
ikr! it's really hard to sing at horrible pitches all the time!Hes so talented![]()
ikr! it's really hard to sing at horrible pitches all the time!![]()
Just saying thats real talent!hey.. what are you saying?!
rah rahahahWTF DID LADY GAGA DO TO HIM?! I CANT UNSEE THAT!![]()
I think hes going through something![]()
well that start segment is a bit shaky, but I think in the later part where he sings in korean its really not bad!Still better than some of the other performances I bet![]()
She learned everything form him!!WTF DID LADY GAGA DO TO HIM?! I CANT UNSEE THAT!![]()