- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 376
- Reactions Received
- 607
- Location
- 💗💗💗
- Website
- skylexloona.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,900
- Fandom
- Once!
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I know how to play some K-Pop songs on my ukulele, and I wanna show them off, but I'm scared.
I also don't have a good way to record them, so if I do end up posting them, please excuse the quality.
I know 'Dolphin' by Oh My Girl & 'Love Dive' by IVE (but only the first verse to chorus for both of them). Which one would you guys like to see first?
I also don't have a good way to record them, so if I do end up posting them, please excuse the quality.
I know 'Dolphin' by Oh My Girl & 'Love Dive' by IVE (but only the first verse to chorus for both of them). Which one would you guys like to see first?