- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
yey
yey
Are you an ITZY stan?Even though you didn’t get the name right, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :pepesalut:
My idea for the fandom name is in your user.Yup in fact I’m married to ryujin as well
Lmao.Hopefully we get a fam name soon
Bitzy might not be a bad option
I realized that just now lmao I'm so sorry!Even though you didn’t get the name right, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :pepesalut:
Someone who knows I'm a huge EXO LI'm just tagging whoever pops into my head first.
The Ultimate BTS Stan: @Jimin
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @AnotherKpopTrash
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @infire707
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @BLACKPINK
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: @Angelyna_Frost
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: idk
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: @igloo
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @Vikki
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @Jiminish and @Belgizen
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @EazyC and @JungkooksWife
aw thank u. well you are the ultimate hyuna stan.The Ultimate BTS Stan: @bulletproof
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @emanresu
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @NogaNono
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @itzyblinkblink
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: I think @Angelyna_Frost lol
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: @lexusuwu
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: I SWEAR I SAW SOMEONE JuST THE OTHER DAY WAIT
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @taemkitten
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @Jiminish
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @maruif
I do try my best to be the biggest Luvielol that's a mood
can't argue there
:pepesad:
also
Biggest RV Stan: @BritishLuvie
Biggest fromis_9 stan: @perhapz
Biggest TXT stan: @Pigeon
Ok... I see how you feel... It's ok....
The Ultimate BTS Stan: @Jimin
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @AnotherKpopTrash
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @infire707
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @JisoosHusband
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: @Ineul_Ze @blueberries
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: @CrunchyLegend
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: @dooh
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @taemkitten
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @winwinlucas123
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @maruif
The Ultimate GFriend Stan: BUDDY HOLE @JungYoda @Tir @Riasama @Bara @Abeamus @StarlightGalaxy @lalaloveloona
The Ultimate WJSN Stan: @lalaloveloona@Son Na Eun@Son Na Eun these name changes
The Ultimate Fromis_9 Stan: @perhapz
The Ultimate RV Stan: @BritishLuvie
The Ultimate EVERGLOW Stan: Me
THE ULTIMATE VISUAL STAN: @Ireneisbaee
While I appreciate it, I am actually a terrible MooMoo. ISTG if they dress up like dogs and do Waggy again I'm gonna cancel them.
The Ultimate BTS Stan: @Jimin
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @AnotherKpopTrash
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @infire707
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @JisoosHusband
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: @Ineul_Ze @blueberries
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: @CrunchyLegend
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: @dooh
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @taemkitten
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @winwinlucas123
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @maruif
The Ultimate GFriend Stan: BUDDY HOLE @JungYoda @Tir @Riasama @Bara @Abeamus @StarlightGalaxy @lalaloveloona
The Ultimate WJSN Stan: @lalaloveloona@Son Na Eun@Son Na Eun these name changes
The Ultimate Fromis_9 Stan: @perhapz
The Ultimate RV Stan: @BritishLuvie
The Ultimate EVERGLOW Stan: Me
THE ULTIMATE VISUAL STAN: @Ireneisbaee
Thanks
The Ultimate BTS Stan: @Jimin
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @AnotherKpopTrash
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @infire707
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @JisoosHusband
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: @Ineul_Ze @blueberries
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: @CrunchyLegend
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: @dooh
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @taemkitten
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @winwinlucas123
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @maruif
The Ultimate GFriend Stan: BUDDY HOLE @JungYoda @Tir @Riasama @Bara @Abeamus @StarlightGalaxy @lalaloveloona
The Ultimate WJSN Stan: @lalaloveloona@Son Na Eun@Son Na Eun these name changes
The Ultimate Fromis_9 Stan: @perhapz
The Ultimate RV Stan: @BritishLuvie
The Ultimate EVERGLOW Stan: Me
THE ULTIMATE VISUAL STAN: @Ireneisbaee
I only didn't include you coz it was your thread mianhaeOk... I see how you feel... It's ok....
*cries in corner*
JKJKJK
But that's the essence of Mamamoo being MamamooWhile I appreciate it, I am actually a terrible MooMoo. ISTG if they dress up like dogs and do Waggy again I'm gonna cancel them.
![]()
You guys can be ultimate AIDS together tooThanks
OMG ultimate visual stan![]()
The Ultimate BTS Stan: @Jimin
The Ultimate TWICE Stan: @AnotherKpopTrash
The Ultimate CLC Stan: @infire707
The Ultimate BLACKPINK Stan: @JisoosHusband
The Ultimate BIGBANG Stan: @Ineul_Ze @blueberries
The Ultimate MAMAMOO Stan: @CrunchyLegend
The Ultimate MOMOLAND Stan: @dooh
The Ultimate SHINEE Stan: @taemkitten
The Ultimate NCT Stan: @winwinlucas123
The Ultimate EXO Stan: @maruif
The Ultimate GFriend Stan: BUDDY HOLE @JungYoda @Tir @Riasama @Bara @Abeamus @StarlightGalaxy @lalaloveloona
The Ultimate WJSN Stan: @lalaloveloona@Son Na Eun@Son Na Eun these name changes
The Ultimate Fromis_9 Stan: @perhapz
The Ultimate RV Stan: @BritishLuvie
The Ultimate EVERGLOW Stan: Me
THE ULTIMATE VISUAL STAN: @Ireneisbaee
I draw the line at furriesI only didn't include you coz it was your thread mianhae
You're the Ultimate Tyrell tho
But that's the essence of Mamamoo being Mamamoo
Waggy, Sleep in the Car, 1cm taller than you![]()
What if Loona covered Waggy dressed up as dogs?I draw the line at furries![]()
Thanks, we're not just AIDs, we're Super AIDs.You guys can be ultimate AIDS together too![]()
Ultimate DOTAE Stan: @Jiminish
Ultimate Hyuna Stan: @hyunaspandahoe
Ultimate Tyrell Hero: @Ozymandias
Ultimate Staff Member: @Mangoey (My opinion .. UWU)
Ultimate GOT House: @Tyrell